Here we leave you the most frequent doubts. If you have more questions, at the end you will find a form where you can contact us.
How do I enroll in a course?
- To enroll in a course you must select the course that interests you, click on the “Enroll” button that will take you to the shopping cart.
- Check that you have the course you want and the correct amount.
- Click on “Proceed to checkout”
Here you will have to indicate your data, address and email.
- Select the payment method you want (credit card or paypal).
- Keep in mind that PayPal payments have a 3% surcharge.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of the web
- Click on “Place order”
- When the purchase is made you receive several emails:
- If it is your first purchase on the website, the first one you will receive will have the subject “Your Angeles Wolder Institute account has been created!”
- You will receive an email with the subject “Welcome to …” indicating the name of the course in which you have enrolled.
- In another email with the subject “Your Angeles Wolder Institute order is now complete” indicating the course you purchased, and the billing information.
- Finally, you will receive the purchase invoice in an email with the subject “Invoice from Angeles Wolder Institute”.
How do I access the courses that I buy?
- To access your courses you must always log in.
- Login from the top right on the user icon or by clicking this link.
- You will have to put your username or email and the password you chose.
- When you are in your personal area, go down to the “You Campus” section and you will see all the courses in which you are enrolled.
- Click on the course and you’re in.
How do I download my invoice?
When making a purchase through the website you receive a confirmation email from the email firstname.lastname@example.org which is the confirmation of the purchase and an email from email@example.com with the invoice in PDF.
What taxes apply to my purchase?
All purchases made through the website apply the taxes of Spain, which is where the Institute’s fiscal headquarters are.
I have forgotten my password. What can I do?
Your email address is the identification you use to log in to the system. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” Link and you will be sent an email to your provided email address with instruction on how to reset your password. You can also simply click here to reset your password.
What are the step by step instructions to log into my Account?
- Visit the Angeles Wolder Institute account login page by clicking HERE.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Once you are logged into your Account, you have the option to perform the following functions:
- Choose your personal information
- Change your email address
- Change your password
I signed up for the free course but I am not receiving the lessons, I have not received all the lessons of the free course
Free course lessons arrive by email. If you are not receiving the emails, it may be for one of these reasons:
- When completing the form, you had to receive an email in which you had to confirm that you wanted to subscribe to our lists.
- Check your spam or spam folder.
- Some email providers organize emails by “Promotions”, “Social” or “Other” folders.
- Look in these folders to confirm that they are not in those folders.
- If you find them in the junk folder, remember to indicate that it is “Mail that I want to receive” or click on “It is not spam.”
Does the free course have a certificate?
The free course does not have a certificate.
How to learn with online courses
- It is a completely online and self-study course. We recommend spending a minimum of 30 hours, but you will set your own pace.
- You will study the theory with readings and videos that you will find in the virtual classroom.
- For each unit you can download a dossier with the written information of the course.
- You will complete activities and assessments to verify your learning.
- You can leave all your questions in the forum and share experiences with other people who are taking the course.
- You will have access to the course for 1 year from the date you registered.
Which courses should I take first?
- We recommend you start with the free course “What is Biological Decoding?”
- After doing this course you can enroll in the Initiation to Biological Decoding course.
- It is time to read the book by Ángeles Wolder “The Art of Listening to the Body”
How do I download my workbooks?
Each unit of the online courses has a dossier that you can download in pdf format.
Enter the unit and look for the “Dossier” button.
If I do this course can I decode?
The courses we offer through this platform are for personal work, they are not techniques to apply to other people. If you are interested in learning the diploma, sign up in this form.
How are the online courses?
They are courses made with multimedia materials (video, text and audio) that are offered online. Courses are usually divided into Lessons and subdivided by Topics.
How is the pace of work?
You will have access to the course for 1 year. Being a self-study course, you decide when you connect.
What do I need to be able to do the online courses?
You can take the online courses at the Instituto de Ángeles Wolder from anywhere in the world and at the time you want, you will only need an Internet connection and an electronic device (computer, tablet or mobile).
Can I download the videos of my course?
In order to protect the property of both the teacher and the student, it is not possible to download the videos of the courses; On the other hand, you will be able to download the unit’s dossiers.
What content can I download from my course?
You will be able to download the content dossiers in each unit.
Is a certificate issued at the end of the course?
Yes, a certificate is delivered. It is issued in digital format from the Virtual Classroom, to receive it you must complete all the units, exercises and / or activities within the term of access to the course.
I did not pass one of the questionnaires and I cannot download the certificate.
You have two attempts in each questionnaire if you need a third attempt to obtain the certificate write to us to enable it.
What language are the courses in?
Courses are in Spanish with English subtitles.
Access your courses
In order to access the courses, you must have previously made the purchase of the course that interests you.
Once the payment is made, you will be automatically enrolled in the course and you will receive a welcome email to the course. When you receive the welcome email you will be able to access your courses from the “My courses” tab.
Advance in your courses
You should start with the first unit and the first lesson of each course. Each time you complete a lesson, you will need to click “Completed” to mark your progress.
By completing one lesson, you unlock access to the next. When you complete all the lessons in a unit you will be able to access the next one.
Questionnaires and submissions
Within the tutored courses you will find different proposals for exercises to be carried out, you must take the corresponding evaluations or upload the tasks to pass the course.
Types of questions and submissions
- Self-correcting questions, they can be multiple-choice, drag-and-organize questions, among others, when you answer the questionnaire, you will be able to see your grade at the end and review your answers.
- It is possible that in some questionnaire you will find open questions, when you complete them they will appear as scored and when the teacher reviews them they will give you feedback on your answer.
- Delivery or upload of a task: such as mind maps, keep in mind that for these deliveries, you will have to upload a single document in pdf, jpg or png format and that it does not weigh more than 128M.
- If in a questionnaire you have several opportunities to do it, we will take as a reference the last grade you have obtained.
You can change your email at any time. A notice will be sent to the old mail notifying the change and requesting its approval.
If you do not have access to the previous email, write to us and after making the relevant security checks, we will make the change internally.
How to review responses to a questionnaire
From “Your Campus” select “Expand all” to see all the content of the courses.
You will see a table of all the quizzes you have taken, in which questionnaire you want to see, select the icon that is in the Statistics column.
Access the forums
You will only have access to forums related to courses in which you are enrolled and active. This means that even if you have finished a course, you will only access the forum for the duration of your training and not afterwards.
Rules of use
- Course forums are used to discuss training-related topics. We can give a question a personal approach, but it always has to be related to the topic we cover in the course.
- The forums are moderated by IAW faculty and staff. If a team member sees fit, she can delete or edit any message from the forums.
- We can quote messages from colleagues, but it is not allowed to appropriate their contributions and will be penalized.
- No foul language, aggressive attitudes, or profanity are allowed in the course forums.
- Any user can be blocked if the IAW team deems it appropriate. This means that your contributions will disappear from the forums and you will not be able to participate again.
How to find forums
On the page of each course you have a link to its associated forum.
You can create the debates that you consider appropriate, but they must be useful and contribute something to the community. Otherwise, they will be removed.
You can insert images in the forums, but you must do it from an external page.
Pictures of others
You just have to insert the URL of the image in the dialog box that appears when you click the “IMG” button.
- You can use your Gmail account to store the images or upload them to a storage platform.
- Gmail: If you have a Gmail account, you can upload the images to your Google Drive and
set them as public. With the link to them, you can share them in the forums.
- Imageshak.com: It is a free image storage service. Requires having an account create
Our customer service hours are from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Spanish time). You can contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: (+34) 636 294 629
Or you can use the following form: