INSTITUTO ANGELES WOLDER, S.L. (hereinafter, ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE), provided with NIF/CIF B66916479, located at Ronda Universitat 3, 1º 1ª, 08007 – Barcelona (Barcelona), will not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information appearing on the pages of Internet of www.angeleswolderinstitute.com
With the limits established in the law, ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE assumes no responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information contained in their Internet pages.
The contents and information do not bind ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE nor do they constitute opinions, advice or advice of any kind, since it is merely a service offered for information purposes and informative.
The www.angeleswolderinstitute.com website may contain links to other third-party websites parts that Alpinia Technologies can not control. Therefore, ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE can not assume responsibility for the content that appears on third-party pages.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of contents included in this website are the exclusive property of, ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication, must have the express consent of ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE.
Likewise, to access some of the services that www.angeleswolderinstitute.com offers through the website, you must provide some information about personal character. In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal data and the free circulation of this data We inform you that, by filling in these forms, your personal information will be incorporated and will be treated in the files of ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as inform you of website improvements.
We also inform you of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free way by email to email@example.com or at the address: Ronda Universitat 3, 1º 1ª, 08007 – Barcelona.
I.- Your Data
The information or personal data that the user provides will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Policies.
By making use of this web page, the user consents to the processing of said information and data and declares that all the information or data that is provided is true and corresponds to reality.
Social Name: INSTITUTO ÁNGELES WOLDER, S.L.
Registered Office: Ronda Universitat 3, 1º 1ª, 08007 Barcelona
Phone: (+34) 934127100.
Domain name (website): www.institutoangeleswolder.com
b) Purpose of personal data processing
Customer data will be processed for the following purposes necessary for the management of the subscription contract and / or the benefits associated with it:
1.- Legitimate purposes
Unless the client objects to it, their data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Pre-registration on the website for the validation of your email and enjoy the benefits associated with the subscription. If you do not confirm your registration, your data will be deleted from the website within 45 days.
- Sending information by email and by phone on the benefits associated with registering or subscribing to any activity sector, such as commerce, mass consumption, leisure and the media.
ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE has a legitimate interest in offering these benefits to the client, so under the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, you are informed that the The client may oppose these purposes by expressly indicating it through the subscription process or, at any other time, through the right of opposition as indicated below.
2.- Periods of retention of personal data
The indicated treatments will be carried out while the contractual relationship or subscription is in force. Subsequently, the data will cease to be processed for these purposes and will be kept for 5 years for the attention of possible responsibilities derived from the treatment.
3.- Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Lew Hoad are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
4. Your rights
Users may exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their data, as well as revoke their consent under the terms provided by law, by contacting the indicated postal address or the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanying in any case a copy of the document that proves your identity.
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Encephalon Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
5.- Customer Guarantees
The client declares that:
- You are over 18 years of age and your legal abilities are not limited.
- Each and every one of the data provided is accurate and truthful.
- In the event of providing data from third parties to IAW, you have informed said persons of everything contained in this document and have obtained their authorization.
NOTE: Personal data may only be collected for processing, as well as subject to such processing, when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
II.- Security of personal data
We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We will store all your personal data on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices, and in secure manual record-keeping systems.
You should ensure that your password is not susceptible to being guessed, whether by a person or a computer program. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential and we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
What are cookies
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity managing the device or domain from which the relevant cookies are sent and processing the data obtained, the following categories may be established:
- Own cookies: those cookies sent to users’ computers from a device or domain managed by the editor themselves and from which the service requested by users is provided.
- Third party cookies: those cookies sent to users’ computer from a device or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes any data obtained through cookies.
When cookies are served from a device or domain managed by the editor themselves, but the information collected by such cookies is subsequently managed by a third party, may not be considered as own cookies if said third party uses them for their own purposes (for example, for improving the services provided by such third party or to provide advertising service in favour of other entities).
Depending on the period of time that any cookie is active in the terminal devices, the following categories may be identified:
- Session cookies: those designed to collect and store data while users access a website. They are regularly used to store information that is only relevant with regard ditto the provision of the service requested by users in a single situation (for example, a list of purchased products) and which disappear once the session is closed
- Persistent cookies: cookies on which data stay stored and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie manager, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies may serve a wide range of purposes: Depending on the purpose for which data obtained though cookies are processed, some of these purposes may be:
- Technical cookies: cookies that allow user to browse a website, platform or application, and using the different options on services included on these, including those cookies used by the editor to allow operation and management of the website and enable its functions and services, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, remembering the items added to their cart, completing the payment process, managing payment, controlling any fraud linked to service security, completing event sign up or participation requests, counting visits for the purposes of invoicing the licenses for the software which allow the service to operate (website, platform or application), using safety elements during browsing, storing contents for video or audio broadcasting, enabling dynamic contents (for example, loading animation for a text or image) or share contents in social media.
- Preferences or personalisation cookies: cookies that allow to remember information, so that users may access the service under certain conditions that distinguish their experience from that of other users, such as the language, the number of search results to be displayed, the aspect or contents of the service depending on the browser though which or the region from which it is accessed, etc.
- Analytics or measurement cookies: cookies that allow the cookies manager to perform follow-up and analyses of user behaviour at the websites to which such cookies are linked; this includes a quantitative measurement of the impact of an advertisment. Any information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure activity on any website, application or platform, for the purposes of introducing improvements in function of the analysis of the data regarding the service use made by users.
- Advertising cookies: these allow advertising spaces to be managed as efficiently as possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on the behaviour of users obtained by means of the continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling them to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising based on the latter.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
You can also manage the cookies storage in your browser through the following tools:
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Cookies used in www.angeleswolderinstitute.com
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
- Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your ANGELES WOLDER INSTITUTE account.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
This website uses email services, marketing services, message and review boards and other message communication applications, owned by ActiveCampaign, LLC. For more information on the privacy practices of ActiveCampaign, please visit ActiveCampaign’s Data Policy: https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/cookie-policy
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https:// angeleswolderinstitute.com, for example, when you use the https:// angeleswolderinstitute.com content sharing button on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
Instagram cookies, see more information in its here: https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/1896641480634370
Acceptance of the cookies policy
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when you access any portal page during the session in question.
- Close. The warning on this page will be hidden.
- Modify their configuration. You can obtain further information on cookies, read the Blockchain Intelligence cookies policy and modify the configuration of your browser.