Introduction to Biological Decoding
Online course by Ángeles Wolder
Why should you take this course?
Allergies are much more common than you may think. As a matter of fact, between 30-40% of the world population suffers from some type of allergy. It is estimated that around 400 million people suffer from allergic rhinitis and a further 300 million have asthma. And the numbers don’t stop rising!
This 100% introductory online course is an opportunity to discover the events that you experienced before your allergy appeared and to see how your immune system and your brain act when they perceive “danger”. This transformational course will lead you to review parts of your personal history that you were unaware of and that need to be revisited to allow you to progress personally.
Throughout each unit, you’ll learn that an allergen is an element that offers you valuable information about your life and about what changes you need to make in order to heal your conflicts and live in greater freedom.
Despite being an introductory course, if you’re already a Biological Decoding therapist, you’ll find useful information and resources to address your clients’ allergies.
In each unit, you’ll have access to explanatory videos, varied assignments and a virtual forum where you can ask the teachers questions and share experiences with other colleagues. In total, there are over 20 videos and visualisations, containing explanations, reflections and suggestions to help you to transform your life by reviewing the conflicts that you experienced before your allergy appeared.
- You will have access to the course for 1 year. It is a teach-yourself course, so you decide when you log in.
- Video lessons with Ángeles Wolder, activities and assessments to test what you have been learning.
- This is a completely online and self-taught course. We recommend that you dedicate at least 30 hours, but you decide your own schedule.
- You’ll study the theory through the texts, videos and recommended literature available in the virtual classroom.
- Once you have completed the course you will be able to download your certificate. Connect with your biology to change your state of well-being and health.
What will you learn in this course?
- To analyse, together with Ángeles Wolder, how your brain reacts when it senses danger.
- You’ll discover allergies from the perspective of Biological Decoding.
- You’ll understand how the allergen acts when danger is perceived.
- You’ll identify the unsolved conflicts and events in your life.
- You’ll review your biography in order to heal the issues that prevent you from living in freedom.
- You’ll explore your conflicts and transform them into resources.
- You will be able to share your progress and thoughts with your fellow-students and get feedback from a specialist so that you can keep advancing through the course.
- Finally, you will test your knowledge with assessments and obtain a certificate upon completion.